Updating your Gladinet Cloud Services Client
- Thursday, 18 September 2014 09:50
RMTT Hosted File Server is powered by Gladinet. For the most recent Client versions, visit this page and scroll to the bottom.
- Click on Start / Control Panel
- Under Programs choose “Uninstall a program”
- Highlight Cloud Windows Client and choose Uninstall
- Download the installer for Windows 32-bit here or Windows 64-bit here.
You can find which version (32-bit or 64-bit) of Windows you have here.
- Run the package you just downloaded
**You should be automatically logged back in but if you are not, log back in using your email address as the username and your password
- Download the installer for Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) from here or for older systems from here.
- Run the installer.
- Restart your computer.
RMTT releases IT Moving Guide/Checklist
- Thursday, 15 March 2012 04:07
Rocky Mountain Tech Team
Over the years at Rocky Mountain Tech Team we’ve had many of our clients move to new spaces, re-locate, or start up new businesses. In any situation regarding office space or even home offices there are always IT considerations that can be costly if not addressed at the onset. We’ve provided this complementary IT Moving Guide/Checklist. Please contact us with any questions.
IT, Networking, Computer moving checklist at: http://rmtechteam.com/moving/
Pfsense – How to block websites with pfsense
- Friday, 20 January 2012 04:03
1. System>Packages. Scroll down to the Squid package and then you can install by clicking + (Add) button on the right of that package.
2. Services>Proxy Server>General:
- Set Proxy interface to LAN
- Check Allow users on interface
- Check Transparent Proxy
- Make sure Log store directory has/var/squid/log (or other)
- Proxy port: 3128 (or other)
- Hit the Save button at the end of the page
3. Proxy Server>Cache Mgmt:
- Adjust the following as needed (defaults are OK):
- Hard disk cache size
- Hard disk cache location
- Memory cache size
- Minimum object size
- Maximum object size
- Hit the Save button
4. Proxy Server>Access Control:
- Enter websites under blacklist (ie, facebook.com)
- Hit Save button to save configuration.