Dolphin – How to manually update
- If a computer fails to update automatically, it will refuse to launch until its version matches the other computers on the network. Even better, if it does manage to launch then all the other computers on the network will get errors telling them someone is out of date.
- The fix is to go to \\Server_With_Dolphin\DOLPHIN\Working\Data\DUS\Updates
- Files for updates are labeled UPDT[Date][Version].exe
- Find the most recent version or version applicable, copy the exe to the workstation in question, and run.
- If the file path above does not work:
- Go to the program files folder for Dolphin on the workstation and open the Dolphin.ini file
- Look for a section called “Working” and follow that path